"That’s what we do. We fight. You tell me when I’m being an arrogant son of a bitch, and I tell you when you’re being a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99 percent of the time. I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, and then you’re back doing the next pain in the ass thing. I’m saying.. it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at it. Every day. But I wanna do that. ‘Cause I want you. I want all of you, you and me together.. Every day for the rest of my life.”
Magari un giorno o l'altro mi creo un blog serio. Fino ad allora mi accontento di questo. Excelsior!
venerdì 9 novembre 2012
Notebook
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.